Russian Project Receives a Banking License for the Implementation of Cryptocurrency Operations
The ZODIAQ project, which is creating a universal financial blockchain corporation, received a banking license of category B from the Comoros Offshore Finance Authority for offshore operations.
The document will allow the company to carry out any types of banking operations with the crypto currency, including opening and maintaining accounts, accepting deposits and issuing loans.
“ZODIAQ will be the first company to legally carry out operations in the crypto currency all over the world for both private and legal entities. This ensures the legality of all our operations and serves as an additional guarantee for users,” noted the project representatives
The ZODIAQ team plans to create a universal crypto currency center, which will include a bank, a hedge fund, a stock exchange and a payment system.
“At the launch stage, you can open accounts in dollars, euros and bitcoins. The list of currencies will expand in accordance with market demand. In total, the platform will support 30 financial currencies and 150 crypto-currencies,” told the project team.
The nearest plans of the company include opening representative offices in jurisdictions that are loyal to crypto-currencies and ICO: Gibraltar, Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands.
- Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Launches Blockchain-Based Securities Lending Platform
- Russian Digital Law Bill Will Not Legalize Cryptocurrencies
- Russian Government to Control Bitcoin to Fiat Exchange Operations
- AR Startup Piligrim XXI Patents New Algorithms for Creating Digital Land
- Winklevoss Twins’ Gemini To Launch Cryptocurrency Block Trading
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- EXMO Exchange to Launch Crowdsale in Association with Blockstarter
- Russia’s Sberbank Conducts First Blockchain Payment Transaction