Another Ukrainian Bank to Issue Assets on Blockchain
Ukraine-based Alliance Bank and fintech company Attic Lab have signed an agreement on integrating SmartMoney, a banking blockchain system.
“Alliance Bank has become not just our client, but a partner and a fellow thinker in building the financial system of tomorrow. Sources, libraries and API’s will all be open. We plan a sandbox and prizes for the best applications based on electronic crypto-hryvnias,” Attic Lab CEO Sergei Vasilchuk wrote on Facebook.
SmartMoney is based on blockchain technology. It is intended for deployment of an accountancy infrastructure of e-money in the National Payments System PROSTIR.
The system also supports p2p transactions from mobile wallets, smart contracts, warranties without trusted intermediaries, and collective account management.
A similar agreement with Attic Lab was signed by Alparibank last December.
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy
- National Bank of Ukraine Struggles to Clarify Bitcoin’s Legal Status as Mining Farms in Kyiv Raided by Police
- Ukraine’s Law Enforcement Launch Raids on Local Miners
- Ukraine’s Real Estate Title Registration to Start Using Blockchain in 2018
- Digital Rush: From Graphics Cards Mining to Cryptocurrency-Mining Heating Systems
- BitFury to Help in Moving Ukraine’s Land Registry to Blockchain
- Ukraine to Launch Blockchain-based National Currency
- BitFury Signs a Memorandum on Cooperation with Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice