Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
Billionaire and owner of London’s Camden Market Teddy Sagi has invested in Ukrainian blockchain startup Distributed Lab, CEO Vladimir Dubinin has confirmed.
— ForkLog (@ForkLog) August 6, 2018
Financial details remain undisclosed, but Distributed Lab has promised to make an announcement in the near future.
Distributed Lab, among a wide range of the startup’s activities, has developed a tokenization platform TokenD.
Teddy Sagi is ranked 6th on Forbes Richest Israeli People with estimated net worth at $3,3 billion. He is the founder of the software firm Playtech, owner of Camden Market and shareholder in technology companies like SafeCharge and Crossrider.
In his earlier interview with ForkLog, Pavel Kravchenko, co-founder Distributed Lab, stated that 99% of startups fail to come up with working product after running an ICO.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- SEC’s Strategic Hub for Innovation and Financial Technology to Guide Crypto Startups
- Goldman Sachs and Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital Invest in Cryptocurrency Custodian BitGo
- Fidelity to Provide Enterprise-Grade Digital Asset Solutions for Institutional Investors
- Leading U.S. Universities Invest in Cryptocurrency Funds
- Crypto Trading Platform Caspian Raises $16 Million in Token Pre-Sale
- Alternative Cryptocurrency Regulation Bills Introduced in Ukraine and Russia
- Blockchain Startup Chain Acquired by Lightyear, Moves Business to Stellar Protocol
- Coinbase Explores a Crypto ETF – Report