Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
Billionaire and owner of London’s Camden Market Teddy Sagi has invested in Ukrainian blockchain startup Distributed Lab, CEO Vladimir Dubinin has confirmed.
— ForkLog (@ForkLog) August 6, 2018
Financial details remain undisclosed, but Distributed Lab has promised to make an announcement in the near future.
Distributed Lab, among a wide range of the startup’s activities, has developed a tokenization platform TokenD.
Teddy Sagi is ranked 6th on Forbes Richest Israeli People with estimated net worth at $3,3 billion. He is the founder of the software firm Playtech, owner of Camden Market and shareholder in technology companies like SafeCharge and Crossrider.
In his earlier interview with ForkLog, Pavel Kravchenko, co-founder Distributed Lab, stated that 99% of startups fail to come up with working product after running an ICO.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Reportedly Involved with a Crypto Investment Startup
- Ukraine Set to Recognize Cryptocurrencies as a Financial Instrument
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- AI Application Development Platform Dbrain Raises $8M Investment Led by Bitfury and AngelVest
- Mike Novogratz’s Cryptobank to Debut on Canada’s TSX Venture Exchange
- SatoshiPay Prepares for IPO on London Stock Exchange’s AIM
- BlockShow Names Top 10 European Countries for Blockchain Startups
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads