Bitcoin Price Tops $850
Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark, and by 8.00 UTC its average weighted exchange rate has comprised $863.52. At Bitstamp, Bitcoin price is currently $858, while Bitfinex offers $859, and BTC-e $844.
At Chinese exchanges, including BTCC and Huobi, Bitcoin price is nearing the $880 mark.
This means that the exchange rate has grown by upwards of 6 per cent within the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin has surpassed the $800 mark overnight to Wednesday.
The day before, Bitcoin market cap has exceeded the mark of $13 billion for the first time since November 2013, and now stands at around $13,871 billion.
By 7.20 am UTC, Bitcoin price has grown to $867.
- Goldman Sachs to Launch a Bitcoin Trading Desk
- Digital Resistance: Telegram to Use Bitcoin to Bypass Russia’s Ban
- Russian Government to Control Bitcoin to Fiat Exchange Operations
- The Reserve Bank of India Bans Regulated Entities From Dealing In Virtual Currencies
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- So, Have We Got Tethered?
- The Definitive Guide to Past and Upcoming Bitcoin Forks
- Bitrefill CEO Sergej Kotliar: Bitcoin’s Future is Very Bright