Bitcoin Price Tops $850
Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark, and by 8.00 UTC its average weighted exchange rate has comprised $863.52. At Bitstamp, Bitcoin price is currently $858, while Bitfinex offers $859, and BTC-e $844.
At Chinese exchanges, including BTCC and Huobi, Bitcoin price is nearing the $880 mark.
This means that the exchange rate has grown by upwards of 6 per cent within the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin has surpassed the $800 mark overnight to Wednesday.
The day before, Bitcoin market cap has exceeded the mark of $13 billion for the first time since November 2013, and now stands at around $13,871 billion.
By 7.20 am UTC, Bitcoin price has grown to $867.
- Burger King to Accept Bitcoins in Russia by the End of 2017
- Alexander Shulgin: Cryptocurrencies Are Pioneers That Will Perish For the Future Generations
- Russia’s Central Bank on Bitcoin and Blockchain: We Don’t Want to be Left Behind
- No Huge Benefits from Introducing Bitcoin Insists Russian Central Bank
- Russian Fitness Network Raided After It Started Accepting Bitcoin
- Could Mt Gox Repeat Be Real, or Why Bitcoin is Trading at Hefty Premium on Bitfinex
- Defiled Consensus: Waiting for a Digital Messiah
- Blockchain Investment Reaches $120 Million in 2017Q1