Bitcoin Price Tops $850
Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark, and by 8.00 UTC its average weighted exchange rate has comprised $863.52. At Bitstamp, Bitcoin price is currently $858, while Bitfinex offers $859, and BTC-e $844.
At Chinese exchanges, including BTCC and Huobi, Bitcoin price is nearing the $880 mark.
This means that the exchange rate has grown by upwards of 6 per cent within the last 24 hours.
Bitcoin has surpassed the $800 mark overnight to Wednesday.
The day before, Bitcoin market cap has exceeded the mark of $13 billion for the first time since November 2013, and now stands at around $13,871 billion.
By 7.20 am UTC, Bitcoin price has grown to $867.
- No Fees, But Paid Entry: Cryptocurrency Exchange “For the Rich” Launched in Moscow
- The Reasons Behind China’s Crypto Optimism
- Blockstream Satellite to Broadcast Bitcoin Across the Globe
- Scandal-ridden Russian Entrepreneur to Open a Bitcoin Store for the Rich
- Bitcoin Surges Above $4100 to Set New ATH
- Burger King to Accept Bitcoins in Russia by the End of 2017
- Alexander Shulgin: Cryptocurrencies Are Pioneers That Will Perish For the Future Generations
- Russia’s Central Bank on Bitcoin and Blockchain: We Don’t Want to be Left Behind