Bitcoin Rally Continues: Price Tops $900
The incredible rally of bitcoin price continued overnight into Friday. As of 5.00 UTC, the first cryptocurrency’s weighted average exchange rate has surpassed the $900 mark.
The peak value at Bitstamp comprised $913,41, $914 at Bitfinex, while BTC-e, an exchange popular amongst Russian-speaking traders, still offers obviously conservative price of $888.
At Chinese exchanges, the price has even exceeded $920.
As reported by ForkLog, yesterdayÂ Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark.
Thus, over the last 24 hours, bitcoin price has grown by 6.5%, while over the past seven days the growth comprised around 17%.
The first cryptocurrency’s market cap has renewed its historical record reaching $14,621 billion.
The biggest transaction volumes are still registered at BitMex ($35,527 million), Bitfinex ($19,719 million), xBTCe ($14,570 million), and Bitstamp ($13,866 million).
- Burger King to Accept Bitcoins in Russia by the End of 2017
- Alexander Shulgin: Cryptocurrencies Are Pioneers That Will Perish For the Future Generations
- Russia’s Central Bank on Bitcoin and Blockchain: We Don’t Want to be Left Behind
- No Huge Benefits from Introducing Bitcoin Insists Russian Central Bank
- Russian Fitness Network Raided After It Started Accepting Bitcoin
- Could Mt Gox Repeat Be Real, or Why Bitcoin is Trading at Hefty Premium on Bitfinex
- Defiled Consensus: Waiting for a Digital Messiah
- Blockchain Investment Reaches $120 Million in 2017Q1