Bitcoin Rally Continues: Price Tops $900
The incredible rally of bitcoin price continued overnight into Friday. As of 5.00 UTC, the first cryptocurrency’s weighted average exchange rate has surpassed the $900 mark.
The peak value at Bitstamp comprised $913,41, $914 at Bitfinex, while BTC-e, an exchange popular amongst Russian-speaking traders, still offers obviously conservative price of $888.
At Chinese exchanges, the price has even exceeded $920.
As reported by ForkLog, yesterday Bitcoin has surpassed the $850 mark.
Thus, over the last 24 hours, bitcoin price has grown by 6.5%, while over the past seven days the growth comprised around 17%.
The first cryptocurrency’s market cap has renewed its historical record reaching $14,621 billion.
The biggest transaction volumes are still registered at BitMex ($35,527 million), Bitfinex ($19,719 million), xBTCe ($14,570 million), and Bitstamp ($13,866 million).
- Why Small Businesses Should Turn To Bitcoin
- What Will The Future Hold for Bitcoin in 2017?
- Six Best Performing Altcoins of 2016
- Teechan: New Bitcoin Scalability Solution Unveiled
- Bitcoin Price Tops $850
- Bitcoin Price Tops $800
- Ukrainian Stock Exchange to Launch Bitcoin Futures Trading
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies in Our Lives: ForkLog Readers Poll Results