Bitfury and First Block Capital Make Strategic Investment In Emercoin
The Bitfury Group and First Block Capital announced they have invested in Emercoin and will support the provider of blockchain solutions and services for customers around the world.
The decision to support and invest in the Emercoin Blockchain will enable Bitfury to expand the scope of future applications it designs.
“Bitfury is a big fan of Emercoin technology, which offers great potential for proof of work and proof of stake mining,” said Valery Vavilov, CEO of the Bitfury Group. “In the coming months, we will develop creative ways to use this new technology, which provides both flexibility and security, to launch new pilot projects that solve complex problems for governments, companies, institutions and individuals around the world,” Bitfury’s CEO Valery Vavilov said in a statement.
Emercoin is a cryptocurrency and decentralized blockchain platform for a wide range of distributed trusted services. Distinctive features of Emercoin are high reliability, robustness and three-in-one hybrid mining (PoW+MergedMining+PoS).
The Emercoin platform already runs network security services EmerSSL/EmerSSH, decentralized domain system EmerDNS, counterfeit solution EmerDPO, VOIP solution ENUMER, to name the few. Back in March 2017, Emercoin released EMC DPO, a web app making the blockchain-based system of precise proof of ownership more convenient and simple.
Emercoin CTO Oleg Khovayko said:
“We are excited to see the Bitfury Group and First Block Capital recognizing the potential of our technology and investing in it. We look forward to working with our partners to take this technology global.”
First Block Capital is Canada’s first fully regulated crypto investment firm. The company is commited to helping investors capture the value to be derived from the disruptive technologies built on Blockchain technology. Among others the firm manages the First Block Bitcoin Investment Trust, an investment vehicle that gives investors the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin by buying units in the trust instead of having to buy and securely store Bitcoin themselves.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitfury Launches New Enterprise Grade Bitcoin Mining Server
- AI Application Development Platform Dbrain Raises $8M Investment Led by Bitfury and AngelVest
- Business & Technology University in Tbilisi to Issue Blockchain Verifiable Diplomas
- Emercoin Adds Support for Segregated Witness, New Wallet Released
- Emercoin Deploys First Blockchain-Based VoIP Application
- Bitfury launches open source enterprise-grade blockchain framework ‘Exonum’
- VEB, Ethereum and BitFury to Join Russia’s First Blockchain Research Center
- BitFury to Help in Moving Ukraine’s Land Registry to Blockchain