BitFury Signs a Memorandum on Cooperation with Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice
June 8th, 2017, Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice signed a memorandum on cooperation with leading blockchain infrastructure provider BitFury.
The document outlines the parties’ cooperation in implementing blockchain solutions for the basic ledgers and SETAM, the system for confiscated property sale.
Signing the paper were SETAM CEO Viktor Vishnev, deputy head of Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government Alexei Vyskub, and BitFury’s CCO George Givishvili.
Following the signing, SETAM is expected to become the country’s first public entity to use blockchain technology in its processes.
Earlier this year, BitFury and Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government have also signed a memo on cooperation. In May, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has presented the project of the government decree on digital economy.
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy
- National Bank of Ukraine Struggles to Clarify Bitcoin’s Legal Status as Mining Farms in Kyiv Raided by Police
- Ukraine’s Law Enforcement Launch Raids on Local Miners
- Ukraine’s Real Estate Title Registration to Start Using Blockchain in 2018
- Bitfury launches open source enterprise-grade blockchain framework ‘Exonum’
- Digital Rush: From Graphics Cards Mining to Cryptocurrency-Mining Heating Systems
- VEB, Ethereum and BitFury to Join Russia’s First Blockchain Research Center
- BitFury to Help in Moving Ukraine’s Land Registry to Blockchain