BitFury Signs a Memorandum on Cooperation with Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice
June 8th, 2017, Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice signed a memorandum on cooperation with leading blockchain infrastructure provider BitFury.
The document outlines the parties’ cooperation in implementing blockchain solutions for the basic ledgers and SETAM, the system for confiscated property sale.
Signing the paper were SETAM CEO Viktor Vishnev, deputy head of Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government Alexei Vyskub, and BitFury’s CCO George Givishvili.
Following the signing, SETAM is expected to become the country’s first public entity to use blockchain technology in its processes.
Earlier this year, BitFury and Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government have also signed a memo on cooperation. In May, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has presented the project of the government decree on digital economy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Ukraine Set to Recognize Cryptocurrencies as a Financial Instrument
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- Billionaire Teddy Sagi Invests in Ukrainian Blockchain Startup Distributed Lab
- AI Application Development Platform Dbrain Raises $8M Investment Led by Bitfury and AngelVest
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads
- Bitfury and First Block Capital Make Strategic Investment In Emercoin
- EXMO: Pavel Lerner is Safe, No Physical Harm Inflicted
- Leading Analyst of EXMO Cryptocurrency Exchange Kidnapped in Kyiv