BitFury Signs a Memorandum on Cooperation with Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice
June 8th, 2017, Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice signed a memorandum on cooperation with leading blockchain infrastructure provider BitFury.
The document outlines the parties’ cooperation in implementing blockchain solutions for the basic ledgers and SETAM, the system for confiscated property sale.
Signing the paper were SETAM CEO Viktor Vishnev, deputy head of Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government Alexei Vyskub, and BitFury’s CCO George Givishvili.
Following the signing, SETAM is expected to become the country’s first public entity to use blockchain technology in its processes.
Earlier this year, BitFury and Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government have also signed a memo on cooperation. In May, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has presented the project of the government decree on digital economy.
- Ukraine’s Finance Minister Says Cryptocurrencies Will Not Be Banned
- Ukrainian Parliament to Review a Bill Recognizing Cryptocurrencies a Financial Asset
- Ukraine Presents Cryptocurrency Regulation Bill
- Ukraine to Develop a Cryptocurrency Bill
- National Bank of Ukraine Will Not Consider Bitcoin a Currency
- Ukrainian Lawmakers to Decide Bitcoin’s Legal Status
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy
- National Bank of Ukraine Struggles to Clarify Bitcoin’s Legal Status as Mining Farms in Kyiv Raided by Police