BitFury Signs a Memorandum on Cooperation with Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice
June 8th, 2017, Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice signed a memorandum on cooperation with leading blockchain infrastructure provider BitFury.
The document outlines the parties’ cooperation in implementing blockchain solutions for the basic ledgers and SETAM, the system for confiscated property sale.
Signing the paper were SETAM CEO Viktor Vishnev, deputy head of Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government Alexei Vyskub, and BitFury’s CCO George Givishvili.
Following the signing, SETAM is expected to become the country’s first public entity to use blockchain technology in its processes.
Earlier this year, BitFury and Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Government have also signed a memo on cooperation. In May, Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has presented the project of the government decree on digital economy.
- BitFury to Help in Moving Ukraine’s Land Registry to Blockchain
- Ukraine to Launch Blockchain-based National Currency
- Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Governance: Blockchain Will End Corruption
- Ukrainian Ministry of Justice to Start Deploying Blockchain Solutions
- BitFury Group Signs Agreement With Ukraine Government to Provide Blockchain Services
- Attic Lab CEO: We’re Building Tomorrow’s Financial System Where Banks Are Vehicles
- Another Ukrainian Bank to Issue Assets on Blockchain
- DocSensus: Blockchain Will File Paper Documents as a History