Crypto Trading Platform Caspian Raises $16 Million in Token Pre-Sale
Institutional-grade crypto trading platform Caspian has announced today it raised US$16million in a pre-sale of its CSP token. Accompanying this is the announcement that the platform is now live and no longer in beta testing.
I just published “$16m Caspian Pre-Sale a Big Boost to Crypto Industry” https://t.co/0LVAjckMQ2
— Caspian (@Caspian_Tech) 17 September 2018
Caspian also revealed it has 170 institutional-grade customers interested in on-boarding to its platform, with 15 customers already using it – perhaps the strongest signal yet that financial institutions are ready to embrace cryptocurrencies.
Caspian’s platform provides a single interface into all major crypto exchanges, as well as real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking. According to the statement, the system has been designed to meet the needs of institutional investors who need to execute trades and maintain target allocations across many exchanges.
Pre-sale investors and customers include Galaxy Investment Partners, Global Advisors, Octagon Strategy, Kenetic, Techemy Capital and Bletchley Park. Recently Caspian also entered into strategic partnerships with Blocktower and Galaxy Digital Capital Management, led by Bitcoin evangelist Mike Novogratz.
“We believe institutional investors will drive exponential growth in the cryptocurrency market, and Caspian are becoming a big part of this story. We’re excited to be in partnership with them and expect exciting developments over the next few months,” said Mike Novogratz.
Caspian is now connected to over 24 different exchanges including Binance, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Gemini, Coinbase, Huobi and OKex.
Coinciding with public sale of the CSP token, the Caspian platform is now live and no longer in beta. This will give purchasers of the CSP token who have on-boarded to the Caspian platform the ability to maximise its utility from day one.
The public sale of the CSP token takes place on October 3, however, it will not available to the residents of the US and China.
As reported earlier this month, Nasdaq, the second largest stock exchange in the world after NYSE, is preparing to add tools to predict the price movements of crypto assets to its Analytics Hub. The new tool will provide institutional investors with the ability to trade hundreds of crypto assets.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- The State of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Spain
- Winklevoss Brothers Launch Crypto Trading App Targeting Retail Investors
- Crypto Derivatives Platform ErisX Raises $27.5 Million From Bitmain, Fidelity and Nasdaq Ventures
- Coinbase Adds Privacy-Focused Zcash to its Pro Trading Exchange
- Stock Market Giant Nasdaq and VanEck Will Offer Bitcoin Futures
- Bakkt Sees Most Demand in Bitcoin as the Futures Platform Launch Delayed Until January 2019
- Bitcoin P2P Exchange Hodl Hodl Raises Seed Funding From WhalePanda and Other Private Investors
- Largest Swiss Exchange to List World’s First Crypto ETP Under HODL Index