Emercoin Releases a Blockchain Solution for Network Administration
Emercoin has announced a blockchain-based out-of-box solution dubbed EmcSSH, which is an extension for standard administration protocol for SSH networks.The press release states that the extension is capable of making network administering more secure thanks to storage of public keys and access control lists on a blockchain thus completely eliminating risks of so-called ‘man in the middle’ attacks.
â€śThe technology provides any user with a secret file (secured with a password if necessary), which enables him or her to access any allowed computers. If the file has been stolen, the user may instantly block the access or replace the key file with a new one. If an employee has been fired, the access is blocked instantly. Additionally, the system is totally invulnerable to some kinds of attacks, which nearly all other systems are prone to,â€ť the press release further elaborates.
Other advantages of the system described in the release include: significant cut of network administering costs; instant replacement of keys in case they might have been compromised; the same key used for an unlimited number of machines; and global scale of the system, providing access to authorized third parties, like outsourcing companies or auditors.
Earlier this yearÂ Emer Group announcedÂ its own platform for app development dubbed Blockchain Engine. According to the statements from the group, the platform is distinguishable for provision of readily operational services for e-businesses and network security. Its main distinction from other existing platforms is said to be in the fact that it provides readily operational services for e-businesses and network security. The platform focuses on digital copyright; Internet security; distributed advertising networks; uncensorable DNS; proof of title; and the Internet of Things.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Winklevoss Brothers Launch Crypto Trading App Targeting Retail Investors
- Shelf.Network Receives $1.1 Million Investment From Japanese Software Giant
- Swiss Firm Obtains Sharia Compliance Certificate for Ethereum-based Stablecoin
- ING Bank Introduces Open-Source Zero Knowledge Technology for Blockchain Privacy
- Nearly $1 Billion Stolen in Crypto Hacks in 2018
- Blockchain4Humanity Awards for Social Applications to be Unveiled at Labitconf Conference 2018
- Hyperledger Project and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Join Forces
- Malta’s Prime Minister Says Cryptocurrencies are “Inevitable Part of Digital Future”