Emercoin to Implement Blockchain in Smart House Concept
The Emercoin team has announced a new project focused on implementing blockchain-based solutions in alternate power supply systems and ‘smart house’ concept. The team has partnered with Kolionovo farm and Tverdotop.pro.
The new project would employ such blockchain functionality as smart contracts, crowdsales and ICO. For that purpose, the team intends to issue tokens in the form of plain and personalized vouchers, as well as a new form of Kolions, the cryptocurrency of Kolionovo farm.
According to the developers, the project’s underlying model is about conservative development of production facilities and further maintenance of products with IT technologies. The basic technological substrate of the project would be Emercoin’s blockchain with its inherent service products and network security.
The project is expected to kick off this December.
- Emercoin Develops Web App for System of Precise Proof of Ownership
- Emercoin Claims Spammers Attempt to Discredit the Project
- Miners Now Can Mine Bitcoin and Emercoin Simultaneously
- Chronobank to Use Emercoin Solutions
- FriGate Now Supports Emercoin Domain Zones
- Hashcoins To Replace Multiple Passwords With One Blockchain
- HashCoins Presents a Blockchain Solution for Vehicle Title Certification System
- Pornolab Creates a Mirror in EmerCoin’s Decentralized Domain Zone