Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Coinbase Restores PayPal Withdrawals for U.S. Citizens
- Coinbase Adds Privacy-Focused Zcash to its Pro Trading Exchange
- Coinbase Deny IPO Rumors as Crypto Giant Closes $300 Million Series E
- 0x Token Listed on Coinbase Pro Exchange
- Coinbase Announces New Coin Listing Policy
- Coinbase Explores a Crypto ETF – Report
- Bitcoin True Mass Adoption Will Take Time Says Coinbase CEO
- David Marcus Steps Down From Coinbase Board to Avoid Conflict of Interest