Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
- Coinbase Buys Earn.com, Names Balaji Srinivasan It’s First CTO
- Ukrainian Hackers Stole $50 Million in Bitcoins Using ‘Poison’ Google Ads
- Cryptocurrencies To Be Increasingly Targeted By Hackers in 2017
- Russian Hacker Detained in Czech Republic May Be Linked with BitMarket Hack
- Bitfinex Publishes Reimbursement Plans: 36% Haircut and Outstanding Tokens
- Alleged Bitfinex Hacker Announces a Draw of 1,000 BTC
- Bitfinex Plans to Distribute the Hack Losses between the Customers
- Bitfinex Publishes a Plan for the Exchange’s Revival