Hackers Brought Down Coinbase
Yesterday, Coinbase’s website was brought down by a DDoS attack. Claiming the responsibilty for the attack are two hackers, L7Crew and An0CBR.
Coinbase is among the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchanges and wallet providers. It renders services in 190 countries across the globe.
However, apparently the attack has affected only the main website of the company, while its wallet website operates satisfactorily.
The reasons for the attack remain unknown as yet.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Bitcoin True Mass Adoption Will Take Time Says Coinbase CEO
- David Marcus Steps Down From Coinbase Board to Avoid Conflict of Interest
- Coinbase Pro Launches Ethereum Classic Support
- Coinbase UK Customers Can Now Buy Bitcoin With British Pounds
- Coinbase Deny Need For SEC Approval to Acquire Broker-Dealer Firms
- Coinbase Gets Regulatory Approval to List Coins Deemed Securities
- Coinbase CEO Brain Armstrong Launches Charitable Cryptocurrency Fund
- Coinbase to Add Support for Ethereum Classic (ETC)