LocalBitcoins Volumes Soar to All-Time High in Ukraine
Over the past week, the volume of bitcoin transactions on LocalBitcoins in Ukraine has reached its all-time high peaking at 2,283,083 hryvnias (almost $87,000.)
According to the data from CoinDance, the amount of transactions, however, failed to achieve the marks set back in September at 203 BTC, this time reaching 109 BTC, which is Ukraine’s second highest record.
Globally, the overall amount of bitcoin transactions via LocalBitcoins comprised $18,485 million (24,282 BTC), which is a bit less than in early December.
Earlier this month new records have also been set in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Ukraine’s State Agency for E-Governance: Blockchain Will End Corruption
- Ukrainian Ministry of Justice to Start Deploying Blockchain Solutions
- BitFury Group Signs Agreement With Ukraine Government to Provide Blockchain Services
- Attic Lab CEO: We’re Building Tomorrow’s Financial System Where Banks Are Vehicles
- Another Ukrainian Bank to Issue Assets on Blockchain
- DocSensus: Blockchain Will File Paper Documents as a History
- Deloitte Unveils a Blockchain-Based Solution for Document Flow Control
- Ukrainian Stock Exchange to Launch Bitcoin Futures Trading