LocalBitcoins Volumes Soar to All-Time High in Ukraine
Over the past week, the volume of bitcoin transactions on LocalBitcoins in Ukraine has reached its all-time high peaking at 2,283,083 hryvnias (almost $87,000.)
According to the data from CoinDance, the amount of transactions, however, failed to achieve the marks set back in September at 203 BTC, this time reaching 109 BTC, which is Ukraine’s second highest record.
Globally, the overall amount of bitcoin transactions via LocalBitcoins comprised $18,485 million (24,282 BTC), which is a bit less than in early December.
Earlier this month new records have also been set in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Ukraine’s Finance Minister Says Cryptocurrencies Will Not Be Banned
- Ukrainian Parliament to Review a Bill Recognizing Cryptocurrencies a Financial Asset
- Ukraine Presents Cryptocurrency Regulation Bill
- Ukraine to Develop a Cryptocurrency Bill
- National Bank of Ukraine Will Not Consider Bitcoin a Currency
- Ukrainian Lawmakers to Decide Bitcoin’s Legal Status
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy
- National Bank of Ukraine Struggles to Clarify Bitcoin’s Legal Status as Mining Farms in Kyiv Raided by Police