LocalBitcoins Volumes Soar to All-Time High in Ukraine
Over the past week, the volume of bitcoin transactions on LocalBitcoins in Ukraine has reached its all-time high peaking at 2,283,083 hryvnias (almost $87,000.)
According to the data from CoinDance, the amount of transactions, however, failed to achieve the marks set back in September at 203 BTC, this time reaching 109 BTC, which is Ukraine’s second highest record.
Globally, the overall amount of bitcoin transactions via LocalBitcoins comprised $18,485 million (24,282 BTC), which is a bit less than in early December.
Earlier this month new records have also been set in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Ukrainian Stock Exchange to Launch Bitcoin Futures Trading
- Attic Lab CEO: Blockchain’s Only Chance Is In Conquering The Masses
- National Bank of Ukraine Believes Blockchain Has to Be Extensively Tested Before Any Implementation
- Ukraine Banning Four Major Payment Systems Could Be Good News For Bitcoin
- Ukraine’s Internet Party Leader Declares Bitcoin Savings Worth $3 Million
- Ukrainian MP Reveals Bitcoin Savings
- Roskomsvoboda to Challenge Bitcoin Sites Ban
- Cashless Ukraine: The National Bank Considers Blockchain Technology