LocalBitcoins Volumes Soar to All-Time High in Ukraine
Over the past week, the volume of bitcoin transactions on LocalBitcoins in Ukraine has reached its all-time high peaking at 2,283,083 hryvnias (almost $87,000.)
According to the data from CoinDance, the amount of transactions, however, failed to achieve the marks set back in September at 203 BTC, this time reaching 109 BTC, which is Ukraine’s second highest record.
Globally, the overall amount of bitcoin transactions via LocalBitcoins comprised $18,485 million (24,282 BTC), which is a bit less than in early December.
Earlier this month new records have also been set in the U.S., Europe, Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Ukrainian Lawmakers to Decide Bitcoin’s Legal Status
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy
- National Bank of Ukraine Struggles to Clarify Bitcoin’s Legal Status as Mining Farms in Kyiv Raided by Police
- Ukraine’s Law Enforcement Launch Raids on Local Miners
- Ukraine’s Real Estate Title Registration to Start Using Blockchain in 2018
- Digital Rush: From Graphics Cards Mining to Cryptocurrency-Mining Heating Systems
- BitFury to Help in Moving Ukraine’s Land Registry to Blockchain
- Ukraine to Launch Blockchain-based National Currency