Moscow Financial Forum to Discuss Blockchain Prospects
Blockchain technology and fintech innovations will be among the dominant themes at the Moscow Financial Forum which starts on Thursday, September 23.
The forum will be divided into two plenary sessions. The first session will be dedicated to Russia’s financial strategy and the reforms aimed at stabilization and development of the national economy.
The second session of the Moscow Financial Forum is “How new information technologies are transforming the key financial institutions.” Participants will discuss the future of the blockchain development as well as existing prototypes which can be implemented in the financial sector over the next 10 – 15 years.
The forum will be attended by the Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, head of the Central Bank Elvira Nabiullina, head of the Federal Tax Service Mikhail Mishustin, chairman of the executive board of Sberbank of Russia German Gref, chairman of the Center for Strategic Research Alexei Kudrin, and other representatives of the financial sector.
The Russian government has set an ambitious goal to become a leader in the technological sphere by the year 2035. For this purpose, National Technology Initiative (STI) was created. It will be engaged in a long-term strategising of technological development.
Earlier this year the National Technological Initiative focused on long-term strategy of technological advancement has been created while Russian authorities are planning to propel Russia to the top of the technologically advanced nations by 2035.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Russian Vnesheconombank Refutes Reports on Launch of Crypto Exchange in Partnership with Huobi Group
- Malta to Host Its Second Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
- Ukraine Electoral Commission Trials NEM Blockchain for Voting Process
- Business & Technology University in Tbilisi to Issue Blockchain Verifiable Diplomas
- The Age of Equality: How Blockchain Helps to Reduce Social and Gender Gaps
- Litecoin Creator Charlie Lee to Advise HTC Crypto-Friendly Smartphone Development Team
- Viva Las Vegas! Blockshow Americas 2018 Conference Announced
- Russia: Income Tax for Miners and Cryptocurrency Owners Still in Sight