Purse Announces a Secret Project
Bitcoin startup Purse announced a mysterious thing they called a “secret bitcoin project” named Tritium, which seems to be released in near future. No details regarding the project were available from the startup itself and its investors. The only information known in this respect is that the project is set to provide “new value to consumers and partners”.
Among the startup’s investors are the Digital Currency Group and Roger Ver, who, however, seems to have invested everywhere.
The startup also announced that it has raised $1 million in an investment round. Maybe this money will be spent on development of the mysterious project it teases the community with. Most probably, however, Tritium will expand the existing functionality of Purse, which deals with online marketplaces and provision of cryptocurrency services to merchants.
As long as no terms are stated, the release of Tritum should be expected at least in the Q1 of 2016.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- SegWit Inventor Launches New Open-Source Project to Improve Bitcoin Transaction Relay Mechanism
- Mining Difficulty Records Second-Largest Drop in History as Bitcoin Price Hovers Below $4,000
- ForkLog Exclusive: Slush Pool Breaks Down Bitcoin Mining Ins and Outs, Market Slump Consequences for Miners
- Jimmy Song: Attacking Bitcoin Network Would Cost Billions of Dollars But Still Would be Pointless
- Bakkt Bitcoin Futures Launch Date Revealed
- Price of Tether USDT Plummets to 18-Month Low as OKEx Adds Four Stable Coins
- Blockstream’s Liquid Sidechain for the Bitcoin Network Goes Live
- Roger Ver Plans to Launch Own Crypto Exchange