Purse Announces a Secret Project
Bitcoin startup Purse announced a mysterious thing they called a “secret bitcoin project” named Tritium, which seems to be released in near future. No details regarding the project were available from the startup itself and its investors. The only information known in this respect is that the project is set to provide “new value to consumers and partners”.
Among the startup’s investors are the Digital Currency Group and Roger Ver, who, however, seems to have invested everywhere.
The startup also announced that it has raised $1 million in an investment round. Maybe this money will be spent on development of the mysterious project it teases the community with. Most probably, however, Tritium will expand the existing functionality of Purse, which deals with online marketplaces and provision of cryptocurrency services to merchants.
As long as no terms are stated, the release of Tritum should be expected at least in the Q1 of 2016.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Blockstream’s Liquid Sidechain for the Bitcoin Network Goes Live
- Roger Ver Plans to Launch Own Crypto Exchange
- WhalePanda: Bitcoin Will Be a Global Reserve Currency
- Jonas Schnelli: Additional Layer Solutions Will Increase Value of Bitcoin in the Long Term
- Jameson Lopp: Bitcoin Users are Their Own Worst Enemies in Terms Of Security
- Lightning Network Isn’t The Ultimate Solution to Bitcoin Scaling Issues Says Bitrefill CEO Sergej Kotliar
- Hodl Hodl: It’s Not Bitcoin’s Job to Make You Rich
- HODL Capital: Scams Everywhere. Only Bitcoin And a Select Few Other Projects Are Currently True Value Offerings