Roskomnadzor Blocks RosKomSvoboda’s Site; Crowdfunding Announced
Following yesterday’s blocking of Bitnovosti, Roskomnadzor continues industriously censoring the internet. Today it was announced that public association RosKomSvoboda’s (acronym standing for Russian Committee for Freedom) website was blocked under the order of Anapa town court.
Anapa town court of Krasnodar Kray of Russia ordered to block one of sections on Rublacklist.net owned by Roskomsvodoa on April, 13th.
The order states that the page http://rublacklist.net/bypass is an anonymizer and
The association’s activists launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds on their lawsuit. Donations are accepted, among other methods, in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Full details are available here.
ForkLog calls cryptocurrency community to support the project. RosKomSvoboda is a non-profit organization opposing censorship on the web. The association also provides informational and legal support to owners of blocked websites.
- No Western Cryptography – FSB Wants to Introduce ‘Russian Algorithms’ in the International Blockchain Standard
- Scandal-ridden Russian Entrepreneur to Open a Bitcoin Store for the Rich
- Russian Minister Compares Cryptocurrencies to Ponzi Schemes
- Waves Platform Strikes Strategic Partnership with Gazprombank Digital
- Russian National Settlement Depository to Develop Digital Assets Platform
- Russia’s Bitcoin Advocate Says There Is No Sense to Adopt Cryptocurrency Legislation that Would Hinder Businesses
- Russia Might Use Japan’s Experience in Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Russia Has No Plans to Tax Cryptocurrencies