Roskomnadzor Blocks RosKomSvoboda’s Site; Crowdfunding Announced
Following yesterday’s blocking of Bitnovosti, Roskomnadzor continues industriously censoring the internet. Today it was announced that public association RosKomSvoboda’s (acronym standing for Russian Committee for Freedom) website was blocked under the order of Anapa town court.
Anapa town court of Krasnodar Kray of Russia ordered to block one of sections on Rublacklist.net owned by Roskomsvodoa on April, 13th.
The order states that the page http://rublacklist.net/bypass is an anonymizer and
The association’s activists launched a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds on their lawsuit. Donations are accepted, among other methods, in Bitcoin and Litecoin. Full details are available here.
ForkLog calls cryptocurrency community to support the project. RosKomSvoboda is a non-profit organization opposing censorship on the web. The association also provides informational and legal support to owners of blocked websites.
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- Nuclear Scientists Arrested in Russia for ‘Bitcoin Mining Plot’
- Russia Considers Offshore Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms
- Russia Publishes Digital Assets Regulation Bill Covering Bitcoin, Mining and ICO’s
- Russia Postpones “Crypto Ruble” Launch to Mid-2019
- Russia to Legalize Cryptocurrency Trading on Approved Exchanges
- Russia’s Sberbank Conducts First Blockchain Payment Transaction
- Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich, Other Russian Forbes Millionaires Invest in Cryptocurrencies