Russia Blocks Bitcoin Sites Again
Yet another Bitcoin internet resource was blocked a few hours ago. Bitnovosti.com has fallen another victim to Roskomnadzor. According to social media posts, the resource is unavailable in Russia.
When trying to access the site with a Russian IP it returns a notice as follows.
It should be noted that Unified Register for Banned Sites lacks any mention of bitnovosti.com, however, it seems to be a matter of time.
Recently several owners of Bitcoin sites that had been blocked in January managed to win a suit and cancel the ban. Back then, BTCsec.ru and coinspot.ru were banned.
ForkLog is watching the development of affairs.
- Bitcoin on Baltic: HodlHodl Founders on Latvia’s First Bitcoin Conference and Their Platform Launch
- Russia’s Sberbank Conducts First Blockchain Payment Transaction
- Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich, Other Russian Forbes Millionaires Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- Suddenly Russia’s Central Bank Sees ICO Investment Potential
- Garry Kasparov: Bitcoin Is Pure Speculation
- Russian Central Bank Pushes For ‘Professional’ Miners Taxation
- Russia’s Stance Towards Cryptocurrencies Remains Ambiguous
- VTB Bank Officials Say Russia’s Appetite for Cryptocurrencies Overblown by Media