Russia Blocks Bitcoin Sites Again
Yet another Bitcoin internet resource was blocked a few hours ago. Bitnovosti.com has fallen another victim to Roskomnadzor. According to social media posts, the resource is unavailable in Russia.
When trying to access the site with a Russian IP it returns a notice as follows.
It should be noted that Unified Register for Banned Sites lacks any mention of bitnovosti.com, however, it seems to be a matter of time.
Recently several owners of Bitcoin sites that had been blocked in January managed to win a suit and cancel the ban. Back then, BTCsec.ru and coinspot.ru were banned.
ForkLog is watching the development of affairs.
- Russia Seeks to Limit Maximum Amount of Purchased Cryptocurrency
- Russian Authorities Receive Putin’s “Signal” to Spearhead Cryptocurrency Mining
- Russia’s Putin Says It’s Important not to Pile up Too Many Barriers in Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Russia to Ban External Cryptocurrency Trading Websites
- Russia’s Central Bank to Create Its Own Cryptocurrency Instead of Legalizing Bitcoin
- Russian Mining Center Raises Record-Breaking $43.2m Through ICO
- No Japan Repeat – Russia Dismisses Legalizing Cryptocurrencies
- Russia Backs Off the Cryptocurrency Regulation Rules