Russia Blocks Bitcoin Sites Again
Yet another Bitcoin internet resource was blocked a few hours ago. Bitnovosti.com has fallen another victim to Roskomnadzor. According to social media posts, the resource is unavailable in Russia.
When trying to access the site with a Russian IP it returns a notice as follows.
It should be noted that Unified Register for Banned Sites lacks any mention of bitnovosti.com, however, it seems to be a matter of time.
Recently several owners of Bitcoin sites that had been blocked in January managed to win a suit and cancel the ban. Back then, BTCsec.ru and coinspot.ru were banned.
ForkLog is watching the development of affairs.
- Russia’s New Cryptocurrency Bill Gives Definition to Smart Contracts
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- Nuclear Scientists Arrested in Russia for ‘Bitcoin Mining Plot’
- Russia Considers Offshore Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms
- So, Have We Got Tethered?
- The Definitive Guide to Past and Upcoming Bitcoin Forks
- Russia Publishes Digital Assets Regulation Bill Covering Bitcoin, Mining and ICO’s
- Bitrefill CEO Sergej Kotliar: Bitcoin’s Future is Very Bright