Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
- Suddenly Russia’s Central Bank Sees ICO Investment Potential
- Garry Kasparov: Bitcoin Is Pure Speculation
- Russian Central Bank Pushes For ‘Professional’ Miners Taxation
- Russia’s Stance Towards Cryptocurrencies Remains Ambiguous
- VTB Bank Officials Say Russia’s Appetite for Cryptocurrencies Overblown by Media
- Ukraine’s Finance Minister Says Cryptocurrencies Will Not Be Banned
- Russia Seeks to Limit Maximum Amount of Purchased Cryptocurrency
- Ukrainian Parliament to Review a Bill Recognizing Cryptocurrencies a Financial Asset