Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
- Russia’s New Cryptocurrency Bill Gives Definition to Smart Contracts
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- Nuclear Scientists Arrested in Russia for ‘Bitcoin Mining Plot’
- Russia Considers Offshore Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms
- So, Have We Got Tethered?
- The Definitive Guide to Past and Upcoming Bitcoin Forks
- Russia Publishes Digital Assets Regulation Bill Covering Bitcoin, Mining and ICO’s
- Bitrefill CEO Sergej Kotliar: Bitcoin’s Future is Very Bright