Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
- No Japan Repeat – Russia Dismisses Legalizing Cryptocurrencies
- Russia Backs Off the Cryptocurrency Regulation Rules
- Russian Prosecutors Question Local Burger King on Account of WhopperCoins
- Law Enforcement Shuts Down Russia’s Biggest Darknet Marketplace
- Russia’s Central Bank Issues Cryptocurrency Risks Warning
- Ukrainian Lawmakers to Decide Bitcoin’s Legal Status
- Three People Arrested in Russia for Illegally Trading Bitcoin
- China Bans Initial Coin Offerings as Illegal Fundraising