Russian Central Bank: We Realize Benefits and Risks of Bitcoin
Elvira Nabiullina, chairman of the Central Bank of Russia, declared the bank sees the way Bitcoin market develops, and notices particular risks involved.
In her interview to CNBC she stated that Bitcoin could hardly become a reserve currency.
Nabiullina noted that the Central Bank sees the Bitcoin market developing and notices particular risks involved.
However, the regulator stated, the Central Banks also sees advantageous side of Bitcoin, being its efficiency, mobility and low costs involved.
- Russia’s Bitcoin Advocate Says There Is No Sense to Adopt Cryptocurrency Legislation that Would Hinder Businesses
- Russia Might Use Japan’s Experience in Cryptocurrency Regulation
- Russia Has No Plans to Tax Cryptocurrencies
- VEB, Ethereum and BitFury to Join Russia’s First Blockchain Research Center
- Russia Starts Developing Bills to Regulate Cryptocurrencies
- Burger King to Accept Bitcoins in Russia by the End of 2017
- Cryptocurrency Boom Causes Shortage of Graphics Cards Supply in Russia
- Alexander Shulgin: Cryptocurrencies Are Pioneers That Will Perish For the Future Generations