Shelf.Network Joins YCombinator’s Advisory Path Program
Distributed auction Shelf.Network joins YCombinator’s special Advisory path program among 100 projects from different industries, CEO Lasha Antadze revealed to ForkLog.
— ForkLog (@ForkLog) August 21, 2018
YCombinator will invest $10 000 in Shelf.Network development without acquiring equity while also providing the project with access to the U.S. market and its community.
According to Lasha Antadze, the YCombinator’s decision signals worldwide recognition of Shelf.Network as a leading project in blockchain space and lays the foundation for a new stage of development.
The project also announced partnerships with Look.Live and CarInspector.US for securing inspections of used cars being auctioned on the platform.
In May Shelf.Network won grand prize for best real world blockchain application at Frontier Innovation Awards 2018 and $1 million investment.
Shelf.Network is a decentralized platform aimed at building fully compliant multichannel trade ecosystem for used car auctions among inventory suppliers: off-lease, off-rent, fleet, repossessed, and re-marketing dealer websites.
It claims to be one of the few real world use cases of blockchain technology, that does not have an internal coin.
In the future Shelf.Network also plans to enter foreclosure market to offer a universal outsourcing tool to lenders, and to consolidate sales agents.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Shelf.Network Receives $1.1 Million Investment From Japanese Software Giant
- Swiss Firm Obtains Sharia Compliance Certificate for Ethereum-based Stablecoin
- ING Bank Introduces Open-Source Zero Knowledge Technology for Blockchain Privacy
- Blockchain4Humanity Awards for Social Applications to be Unveiled at Labitconf Conference 2018
- Hyperledger Project and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Join Forces
- Malta’s Prime Minister Says Cryptocurrencies are “Inevitable Part of Digital Future”
- New Research Says Blockchain Can Add $1 Trillion to World Trade By 2028
- China Recognizes Blockchain Evidence as Legally Binding