VTB Top Manager: Cryptocurrencies Will Become a Real Means of Settlement and Money Saving
â€śAll payments within the system run on p2p networks. It means it’s a computer network based on its members’ equality. It’s the same principle employed in torrent networks,â€ť he said.
He noted that the network lacks any privileged servers, and each node operates both as a client and a server.
â€śEach cryptowallet is a bank for itself. All around the world, computers with cryptowallets form a giant financial system operating 24/7 in decentralized and unregulated way,â€ť he added.
Speaking about bitcoin’s future, Breitenbikher noted there are two approaches: a cautious and an anticipating.
â€śLong ago, the emergence of paper money caused no joy neither to banks nor to consumers. Trust towards paper money was growing gradually. For that reason, maybe in 10 to 20 years, cryptocurrencies will cease being exotic and become a very real means of settlement and money saving,â€ť he concluded.
- Russian Prosecutors Question Local Burger King on Account of WhopperCoins
- Law Enforcement Shuts Down Russia’s Biggest Darknet Marketplace
- Three People Arrested in Russia for Illegally Trading Bitcoin
- Putin Advisor Announces Russian Association of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Russia to Ban Selling Bitcoin to Individuals
- No Fees, But Paid Entry: Cryptocurrency Exchange “For the Rich” Launched in Moscow
- Burger King Russia Launches Whoppercoin Token
- No Western Cryptography – FSB Wants to Introduce ‘Russian Algorithms’ in the International Blockchain Standard