VTB Top Manager: Cryptocurrencies Will Become a Real Means of Settlement and Money Saving
â€śAll payments within the system run on p2p networks. It means it’s a computer network based on its members’ equality. It’s the same principle employed in torrent networks,â€ť he said.
He noted that the network lacks any privileged servers, and each node operates both as a client and a server.
â€śEach cryptowallet is a bank for itself. All around the world, computers with cryptowallets form a giant financial system operating 24/7 in decentralized and unregulated way,â€ť he added.
Speaking about bitcoin’s future, Breitenbikher noted there are two approaches: a cautious and an anticipating.
â€śLong ago, the emergence of paper money caused no joy neither to banks nor to consumers. Trust towards paper money was growing gradually. For that reason, maybe in 10 to 20 years, cryptocurrencies will cease being exotic and become a very real means of settlement and money saving,â€ť he concluded.
- Russian Digital Law Bill Will Not Legalize Cryptocurrencies
- Goldman Sachs to Launch a Bitcoin Trading Desk
- Russian Government to Control Bitcoin to Fiat Exchange Operations
- Court Orders Telegram Messenger App to be Blocked in Russia
- Russian Authorities Prepare Controversial ICO Regulations
- Russia’s New Cryptocurrency Bill Gives Definition to Smart Contracts
- Moscow Firm Opens World’s First Crypto Addict Hotline
- Nuclear Scientists Arrested in Russia for ‘Bitcoin Mining Plot’