Wall Street Crypto Bull Tom Lee to Keynote at Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit
Tom Lee, the renowned Wall Street analyst and Managing Partner and Head of Research at Fundstrat Global Advisors, is coming to Istanbul February 2019 to take the stage at the Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit as a keynote speaker.
Known for his significant role in the Blockchain economy and bullish predictions on Bitcoin prices, Tom Lee is going to share with the Summit’s attendees his predictions and prognosis about further steps for crypto investors.
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit aims at being the largest-scale event of the region ever held in this field, and will associate investors, entrepreneurs and professionals for discussing current cryptocurrency market and future of blockchain technology. More than 5,000 attendees from 20 countries will attend the conference and more than 10,000 people will be watching it live.
Other speakers include Vit Jedlicka, President of the Free Republic of Liberland; Patrick Lowry, venture capitalist, investment advisor and CEO at Iconiq Holding, a global accelerator program; Roy Liu, Head Of Business Development at TRON Foundation; Cal Evans, Board Member of The British Blockchain Association, and many more.
The event’s topics include:
- Future of Payments with Cryptocurrencies: Why Current Banking Solutions Fail;
- Redefining Human Value: a New Epoch of Individualized Economy;
- People vs. Power: Shifting Away from Centralization;
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies: What are Investors’ Next Steps?
- Understanding Economic Crises: Blockchain based Economical System
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit will be held on February 20, 2019, at Haliç Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey. For more details, visit the event’s official web-site.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- Thomas Lee Remains Bullish Despite Bitcoin Price Sinking to New Lows
- No Cash, No Pain: What if You Woke Up to No Paper Money?
- Asia Blockchain Week Showcases Maturity of the Ecosystem with an Impressive Speaker Lineup
- BlockShow Returns to Celebrate Blockchain with Asia Blockchain
- Gordon Einstein: Blockchain Should be Cool – Life is Too Short for Boring Things
- Hodl Hodl: It’s Not Bitcoin’s Job to Make You Rich
- Malta to Host Its Second Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
- The Age of Equality: How Blockchain Helps to Reduce Social and Gender Gaps