Waves Platform Added to Microsoft Azure
Waves team has announced that their decentralized crowdfunding platform Waves Platform is now hosted in Microsoft Azure’s BaaS cloud.
The platform’s integration in BaaS makes Waves available for implementation of various blockchain-based solutions around the world, and gives new opportunities to companies and software developers who might issue their tokens on a blockchain.
“Microsoft was one of the first major IT companies to officially acknowledge the potential of blockchain technology. Azure was designed to offer affordable solutions to companies that, due to their size, wouldn’t have enough resources to launch their own software platforms. Blockchain as a Service is a quick, economical, low-risk platform for deploying open blockchain protocols,” said Waves Platform CEO Alexander Ivanov.
He noted that Azure has a lot in common with Waves as it is an open, flexible and scalable cloud platform.
“We are also looking at new ways of computing, and of making powerful functionality available to end consumers. I believe partnering with Microsoft will enable us to achieve big results,” Â Alexander Ivanov added.
Microsoft Azure hosts a lot of prominent blockchain solutions, including Ethereum, Chain Core, Corda, NXT, Lisk, and now Waves. This effectively forms a complex BaaS ecosystem that might implement various blockchain projects for any purposes.
“We welcome the integration of the Waves Platform in Azure’s BaaS. The platform allows developers to promptly deploy projects like ICO and issuance of tokens, say, for loyalty programs,” says Konstantin Goldstein, the technical evangelist for Microsoft Russia.
He added that the expansion of BaaS platforms pool ccontributes to shaping a unique environment for developers and for companies interested in blockchain projects.
“Blockchain as a Service will enable them to set up a blockchain infrastructure in one click, as well as integrate advanced technologies in their projects, such as artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, and so on,” Konstantin Â Goldstein added.
Earlier this week, Waves wallet was added to the App Store.
— Waves Platform (@wavesplatform) May 8, 2017
Earlier this month, Waves token was als added to ShapeShift, an instant cryptocurrency exchange platform.
Subscribe to our Newsletter<
- The State of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Spain
- Shelf.Network Receives $1.1 Million Investment From Japanese Software Giant
- Swiss Firm Obtains Sharia Compliance Certificate for Ethereum-based Stablecoin
- ING Bank Introduces Open-Source Zero Knowledge Technology for Blockchain Privacy
- Blockchain4Humanity Awards for Social Applications to be Unveiled at Labitconf Conference 2018
- Hyperledger Project and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Join Forces
- Malta’s Prime Minister Says Cryptocurrencies are “Inevitable Part of Digital Future”
- New Research Says Blockchain Can Add $1 Trillion to World Trade By 2028